Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 3 of the Great Sleep Experiment

So far I'm liking the results. This morning I kinda screwed up my brain a bit by hitting snooze repeatedly. Whoops.

Last night I fell asleep around 2am, and I planned to try and get just 4.5 hours of sleep and wake up at 630am. False.

I woke up at 620am, and thought I was doing okay. Then I fell asleep again and woke up around 9? I don't know how my cycle worked during that time.

Not tired enough to take my 1.5hr nap yet, but looking forward to it.

So far is this bi-phasic sleep pattern working? I'd think so. It might be psychological for now, but I do feel a bit more alert in the morning and I actually get a bit more done, instead of slowly trying to wake up. I kinda over did it with the 2am last night because I was in bed before 1, but I just ended up listening to music and not sleeping ugh.

Tonight I'll probably shoot for the 6hr goal, so maybe sleep around 12 and wake up at 6? We'll see.

I'm pretty excited for my job interview, well lesson planning, next Tuesday for Revolution SAT Prep. I think their job interview is really cool, basically I'll have to give a lesson for 2-3 minutes on any topic. Really dynamic and innovative, I like their thinking. Not sure what I'm going to cover quite yet, but I'm def. leaning towards something fun like hip-hop. Apparently somebody taught how to tango last time, but I wonder if I'm teaching hip-hop, which I never formally was instructed on, I'm sure I should cover the history of it first and then go into the dancing...yes in a shirt, tie, slacks, and nice shoes. Sweet. I'm really stoked actually, it'll be a cool little thing and I really hope they like it.

Really catchy Lil' Wayne, good work. And bringing in Young Money and Drake? Solid. Love the new track. Sadly I feel like there aren't that many great new songs recently.
Lil' Wayne - Every Girl f. Young Money, Drake
--> Young Money | Every Girl

Correction: Lil' Wayne, Drake and a bunch else from Cash Money Records are forming "Young Money", a hip-hop supergroup. I mean nothing will compare to NWA, but I guess copying Dipset....well, I've only been a fan of Juelz from there anyhow. Best of luck to ya boys.

No comments: