Monday, April 26, 2010

Strep. But, hopefully gone soon.

<-- You should buy me one while mine is in the shop (:

Anyhow, turns out the:
Sore throat
Fever
Headache
Muscle aches
Difficulty swallowing
Malaise/fatigue
Tonsillitis

Means I have Strep. Cool. Saw the doc today, 2 more days of the antibiotics to go, some steroids to help clear up my swelling in my throat so I can breatheee, and I should be good to go. My mom says the steroids will make me fat, thanks mom.

Mundane Mondays.

SOTD: You know those little pleasures in life? One of my favorites is ordering something that's fried and getting a little somethin' extra. You know, ordering regular fries and having a few curly fries being tossed in, or getting the onion rings and getting some cheese sticks too? Why is my life with food such uncomplicated bliss?

No comments: