Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Aspirations

Goals

  • Ace my Econ classes. Impossible? Probably. But I figure I’m only taking 1 class per session so if I read and review everyday I should be good.
  • Land a paying job by next weekend. Hopefully somewhere out there is willing to take on a part-timer who can work all weekend long and sparingly during the weekdays.
  • Get out more often. Meet up with random people just because you haven’t seen em in a while.
  • Exercise 3+ times a week. I did 4 last week so this is very possible.
  • Relearn good posture. Yea I slouch in my chair a lot, but at least when walking I’m pretty sure I’m losin an inch or two by walking like a tard.
    Anybody remember the Jaime Foxx Oscar acceptance speech? It was about his grandmother: She told me, stand up straight, shoulders back. Act like you’ve got some sense…She said act like you’ve been someplace.”

Work

  • Econ class really isn’t that bad. Don’t know anybody in my class, but there’s a Letty clone. I wonder what her name is hmm…
  • Started my IFIS internship last week on Monday and got up to speed. The people I work with are awesome. Good times indeed.
  • Making to-do lists are easy. Executing…well that’s where I need some work on. But I’m getting there.

Random

  • Yesterday my fam and I were eating dinner. My dad made some of those red bean mochis, the frozen kind. After my brother started eating one, he said, “BLAH. This tastes like nothing!” I have always loved those mochis, and so I proceeded to eat mine. What the freak! It was pretty much all dough. Where was the filling? I’m used to the kind that had the red bean crushed into a zillion pieces and usually oozing out of the dough. Nope not this time. I proceed to say blah myself…when Stephen starts cracking up. Who couldn’t help but laugh at this retarded situation? My parents chime in, and pretty soon we’re all choking. My brother says, “Are these cheaper?” and my mom responds “Nope. The other ones were buy one get one free…” We all die in a span of 10 minutes. Definitely a really nice, happy moment. I live for these.

No comments: